Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day!

What? Huh?! How did I miss this?! I am utterly unprepared for this wonderful special day - I have pumpkin, but alas no cream cheese or graham crackers, etc. "Next year", she cries! ;)

Oh! and it's also National Caramel Apple Day!

Who knew?!

I will alert you now to the fact that tomorrow, October 22nd, is National Nut Day. (dare I say, endless possibilities there teehee!)

All of this courtesy of the newly found (to me) blog, Months of Edible Celebrations.
Months of Edible Celebrations

I ran over to TasteSpotting and found some more intriguing looking ideas to celebrate the humble pumpkin cheesecake.

Happy National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day! :)


Mocha Pumpkin Cheesecake from The Daily Green
Mocha Pumpkin Cheesecake


Spook-easy Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake from Nika's Culinaria
Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake


Pumpkin Cheesecake with Marshmallow Sour Cream Topping from Bonbini, recipe at Bon Appetit
Bonbini
Recipe at Bon Appetit


Pumpkin Cheesecake from foodstuff
Pumpkin Cheesecake

4 comments:

  1. I just gained 5 pounds looking at your de-lish pictures today. Now, I'm sure I'm going to gain another by just clicking on your links... Thanks a lot.... he-he....

    I'm in heaven here and don't want to move on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate!
    Sorry about that! I'm suffering from the same malady if that helps at all. I want to lick the screen and I am overwhelmed with the desire to bake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOH! I love that last one. It's Willy Wonka Pumpkin cheesecake, if I ever saw one! YUM! Now I must got to the store and get supplies. xoxo Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam! Isn't that last one darling?! I didn't read the recipe yet but I'm so intrigued by the photo! Let me know if you make it and how it turned out pretty please. :)

    ReplyDelete