Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Along came a spider


Dangly Spider Stitchery from Stitcher Scribbler
Dangly Spider Stitchery Tutorial


Make spider toothpicks from Martha Stewart
Spider Toothpick Tutorial



Make glittered spider webs at Eddie Ross.
Glittered Spider Web Tutorial


Make an easy Halloween Spidey from Games Crafts Coloring
Spidey Tutorial


Be inspired by this darling Halloween Doily
Halloween Doily Flickr image



Stitch a spidey Halloween card from Make and Takes
Stitched Spider Halloween Card Tutorial

4 comments:

  1. Thank for including my Spidey stitches in your wonderful finds. I love the Halloween doily!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny!

    Thank you so much for visiting. My pleasure, your spidey is so adorable!

    Happy Wednesday!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that doily! Thanks for all the great tutorials! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Crystal!

    Thank you so much for visiting! I'm so glad you're enjoying the tutorials - I'm having so much fun finding stuff! :)

    Isn't the doily darling?! I hope I can find out what company produced it ...

    ReplyDelete