Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

It's Halloween! It's Halloween!
The moon is full and bright
And we shall see what can't be seen
On any other night
Skeletons and ghosts and ghouls
Grinning goblins fighting duels
Werewolves raising from their tombs
Witches on their magic brooms
In masks and gown we haunt the street
And knock on doors for "Trick or Treat"
Tonight we are the king and queen
For oh tonight it's Halloween!
-Jack Prelutsky


Tasty treats from not Martha for All Hollows Eve!


Orange Pumpkin Pancakes with black cinnamon syrup and spiders!



Meat Hand

4 comments:

  1. OH, I don't think I could eat the meat hand, Sally! EEEEWWWWWWW! hahah! Have fun tonight! xoxo Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam! The meat hand is pretty skeery huh?! But it's on a bed of mashed potatoes, so maybe we could choke it down teehee?!
    Happy Halloweenie to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't scared this Halloween... until I saw THE MEAT HAND!!!! Ack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny!
    Oh no! I'm so very sorry that it was my showing of the skeery meat hand that sent you screaming and squirming over the edge!

    ReplyDelete