Tuesday, October 7, 2014

cock-a-doodle-ooooo


Cutie pie egg cups found at my parents. I'm assuming they were a gift long ago, since there's only two of them, looking like they were never used. The bowls are extra big - I eyeballed my Large egg next to them this morning and my egg seemed very puny and would wibble wobble around if placed inside. Not a single manufacturers mark on them, so know nothing about them. Any ideas, my vintage pals?


On another front, I am ready to throttle myself! Feeling crafty and with an idea in my head this morning, I went to find something I bought. It's the perfect thing. Cannot. find. it. anywhere. Round and round I go, looking where it should be. Nuh uh, still not there. 

Off to shift this mess around and hopefully find what I'm looking for puhleeeeezzzzeeee ...


I sure can understand the allure of minimalism now!

6 comments:

  1. Such fun egg cups...but I've never seen any like them before. Maybe you could just use them for display...or to hold craft supplies...or I've seen them turned into pincushions.

    Good luck on your search...I do that all the time! The sure fire way to find something is to go buy another...then the first one will magically appear. Seems to work every time around here.
    xo
    Debbie
    ===^..^===

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the egg cups!! I collect them and have a book I'll take a look in it and see if I see anything about these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love roosters, brown and green! Wow I love those egg cups. Isn't it so fun when you find treasures? I hope you find what you are missing. I had a hard time getting creative today. But I eventually made several cards and was happy with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I was looking for paper doilies today that I know I have, but alas, like you I searched and came up empty. You'll find what you want when you are not looking, lol.

    Minimalism was looking pretty good to us after camping without much stuff at all, and coming home to overflowing stuff. :(

    Hope you're doing better (at least a little) Sally!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute egg cups! Love the brown roasters!! Hope you find what you're looking for! Funny this happens to us! haha! You'll find it when not looking for it! lol. ps. I shipped your package this morning!! :) :) Thank you so much again! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. What adorable egg cups! I used to have a rooster theme in my kitchen back in the 80's! I agree, eggs aren't as big as they used to be!

    Hope you can find what you were looking for! I hate when that happens.

    xox
    Linda

    ReplyDelete