Thursday, February 19, 2015

empty noggin bloggin syndrome

ARGH ... I used to have a million topics that I wanted to write about running around in my head. Now my noggin is empty. nada. zip. zilch. 

I feel my interest waning - the energy and time needed to create a blog post and visit blogs, doesn't seem to fit much anymore. I think I'll give myself the gift of the permission to blog less and visit and comment less, without guilt.

I'm busy being crafty, having lots of fun over here making my second mini sampler for A Swap For All Seasons ... today I'm figuring out my card for my partner and packaging.

I had the opportunity to meet Patty, of Patty's Pretty Things for lunch this week - we first met at the Downton Affaire in 2014 - and had a lovely time.

We're movie junkies, are you? We're looking forward to the Oscar's on Sunday - love the choice of Neil Patrick Harris hosting. We've seen all the Best Picture nominees and hoping "Selma" will win the big prize.

Ta ta for now, happy almost TGIF!

2 comments:

  1. Aw Sally, As long as you don't abandon your blog entirely! I will miss my "fix" of your creativity and quick wit. :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally, I go through those times too. Please don't give up on you blog. I would miss you terribly. I just posted about our visit. It was so great to see you!

    ReplyDelete