Tuesday, February 3, 2015

a swap for all seasons mini sampler no. 1

I'm participating in the fun year-long fabric Mini Sampler Swap, hosted by Linda of A Swap For All Seasons. We're to create and sew a mini sampler for our partner each month. Yesterday I received my very first sampler from sweet Joyce, of Scrap for Joy. SO EXCITING and so much fun! Thank you thank you thank you Joyce! (I apologize for the poor photos! Photography is a skill set that I just don't have. WAH!)


Joyce made me the most beautiful card.

Here's my wonderful sampler Joyce made for me, 
so very sweet and precious!

Joyce made me a heart garland, so much fun!

Joyce sent me goodies too, oh my!

Thank you so very much, Joyce! I love my sampler to pieces!


Happy Stitching everyone!


(I made my first sampler in the swap for Marti, 


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I so admire you talented sewing bloggers. The card she made is the best and the sampler is awesome. So is the sampler you made for Marti. Lucky ladies all.

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun swap. I love the piece joyce made for you. And all the extra goodies too. And the sampler that you made is adorable too!
    Have a great week!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly got a lovely sampler & goodies from Joyce. I love the sampler you did, too. Hopefully we'll get to swap with each other as the year goes on.
    xo
    Debbie
    ===^..^===

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet and pretty package!!! Everything is just soooo adorable!! :) Love the card and the sampler! Hope you have a lovely day!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the card and the sampler you made for Joyce- they are both fantastic! And such a sweet sampler from Joyce too. I'm so glad you've joined us! xox

    ReplyDelete