Monday, May 12, 2014

downton day 1 and 2 - more more more

ay yi yi ... the spacing is refusing to behave, sorry it's so wonky!
I've tweaked it over and over again
and then it throws another part off center.


Beautiful mural made by Karla Nathan for An Affaire at Downton
Photo by Tiffany Kirchner-Dixon, The Fancy Farmgirl

Photo by Tiffany Kirchner-Dixon, The Fancy Farmgirl










Photo by Tiffany Kirchner-Dixon, The Fancy Farmgirl
A group photo of all the Ladies of Downton,
with our event creator and hostess, Kim Caldwell,
front and center.  Thank you Kim for a wonderful time!

My package for my sampler swap partner -
I found this pretty vintage wallpaper on Etsy for it.
Photo by Tiffany Kirchner-Dixon, The Fancy Farmgirl

I finally opened up my Downton tote bag,
so many great goodies from the sponsors!
Thank you!

Gifts from my table mates - thank you so much
Susan, Tashia, Cheryl, Suzette, Teah and Terry!
Also thank you so much Sue for the darling pendant,
you gave to all of the attendees!


 
 I gave my table mates fabric from the Andover Downton Abbey line,
vintage buttons,  French General charms, a couple appliques
and a Downton Abbey cast photo. I forgot to photograph
how I wrapped them, darn darn darn!


I made a little card to match the wallpaper wrap.
 
Well, that's it except for the two remaining classes on Day 3, with teachers Karen Valentine and Pamela Huntington. Fun fun fun!

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like not a detail was spared! Great fun! How lucky you were able to go. Have a greatweek.
    Xoxo
    Vivian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vivian! Yes! The attention to detail was amazing, so lovely and so much fun. I sat there amazed that I was there, so lucky to be a part of it. Hoping to go to next years :)
      Happy Tuesday! xo

      Delete
  2. I had fun going through that bag of goodies too! I love vintage wallpaper. I hadn't thought to look on etsy for it though. That's a pretty card you made to go with it. Ah...aren't the photos just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patty! Wasn't it fun going through all the goodies?! I kept thinking there can't possibly be more, and there was more.
      Enabler alert - I love vintage wallpaper too - Etsy has lots :)
      The photos are so great - now I wish I'd dressed up even more and gotten a pic in front of the mural. Next year, huh?!
      Happy Tuesday! xo

      Delete
  3. Loved it, as usual. Such gorgeous photos. I'm enamored by their attention to detail. For one, hanging the sweet spoons with your lady names in the cases.

    Your table gifts are simply wonderful, and how did you ever find the Downton photo...ah! Know your table gifts were beautifully wrapped, because of how gorgeous your linen swap gift and card are.

    Thanks again for sharing all of this. Still living vicariously through you Sally. :)

    xo, Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam! So glad you're enjoying following along! My friend Susan came over to me the first morning of classes to see how I was doing and if I was overwhelmed by it all - it is nearly too much ... but I think I could handle it again LOL. Hoping to go to next years!
      Well you know, I pinched that photo, don't tell anyone bwahahaha - happy Tuesday! xo

      Delete
  4. Such wonderful photos!!! Love this post!! All the details are so pretty and sweet. Your table gifts look amazing!! Love the packages you created, so very cute. And I love the gift you wrapped with vintage wall paper!!! Ah!....so cute!! I really enjoyed seeing your photos!! :) Wishing you a lovely day!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Holly! It was so wonderful to have a professional photographer at the event, Tiffany is fantastic and so darling. So glad you're enjoying it - I wish everyone could have an experience like it! So beautiful to see and everyone is so creative and lovely. Makes you all smiley :)
      Happy Tuesday! xo

      Delete
  5. Wow- that is quite the event! So over-the-top!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looked like you all had a wonderful time!!
    I love the Downton era cloths that they are wearing now!
    That last picture of the card is lovely!! Glad you were able to join in the fun!!

    ReplyDelete