Friday, September 25, 2009

Candy Corn Treats


Oh! Look at these darling cookies! Find the recipe for these cookies at Megan Katauskas blog, Imperfections.
Pumpkin Blossom Cookies Recipe
Imperfections blog


Homeberries has a sweet candy corn template that you can make into ornaments for your Halloween (or Fall) Tree or make greeting cards or a festive garland out of paper or fabric or little stuffies or even big candy corn pillows for your couch.
Homeberries

Leave it to Martha!
Candy Corn Gelatin from Martha Stewart



Make candy corn stuffed softies!
How to sew stuffed candy corn from eHow


Make a candy corn knitted hat!
Free pattern at Material Whirled
(The page is a wee bit confusing - there is a new pattern kit for 2009 that you buy from their store and there is a free pattern they offer from a previous year.
For the free pattern, scroll down to the shaded gray area at the bottom. Click on CANDYCORNHAT.pdf for your free pattern.)

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Thanks! Love those hats! Have a nice weekend. Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Twyla! Aren't those hats the cutest?!! I could kick myself for never learning to knit and crochet - I'm afraid I'm too impatient at my advanced age, ahem, to be able to pick it up now. :(
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori,

    Aren't they adorable?! I just love them. :) Do you knit? I wish I did all the time now!

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete