Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oh good googly moogly!!!

I was preparing my Vintage Thingie Thursday post and all of sudden everything went whacko around here!!!

Our next door neighbor's house is surrounded by police and helicopters and they told my husband (a half hour ago now) that they think the robbers are still inside!!! WTH?! Thank god our neighbor, catty corner from us, saw them break into the house and called the police. We heard nothing, nada, zip, zilch. So terrifying.

Here comes more sirens and loud voices now!!!

Remember this incident, only a two and a half weeks ago?! I'm never going to feel okay in my home again. EVER!

Geez, now I hear people laughing. I'm scared witless and people are laughing. Ay yi yi.

I'll update later when I know something more ... any spare "protective" mojo, banishment of meanies prayers, that you have will greatly be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment