Tuesday, June 18, 2013

patriotic ornie swap - for my partner

I joined Viv's Patriotic Ornie Swap - so much fun! I was partnered with Michelle of The Tattered Quilt Cottage.  She received her packaged yesterday and gave me the go ahead to show what I sent her. I love doing themes and I chose the Liberty Bell as my inspiration for my swap.

You can follow along and open the package with Michelle ...








Finally LOL!
Here's my patriotic ornie -
I
needle felted for the very first time
and really enjoyed it.
Thanks Michelle, for being my (second ever) swap partner!
Thank you Viv for hosting this fun patriotic swap!

7 comments:

  1. Love your needle felted ornament! I have no idea how that's done, but you did a great job Sally! Such a cute package filled with sweet goodies. Your swappie must be happy, Lol.

    Can't wait to see what she sends you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is just fabulous! Love the felted ornament you made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! it turned out great. I bet michelle loves it too. glad you joined in the fun!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you made! turned out really cute. Im glad you joined in the swapping fun!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! it turned out great. I bet michelle loves it too. glad you joined in the fun!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! And all the sweet trims and the stamp. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! This must have been such a fun package for her to open!
    I love that you needle felted, and your ornament has such a folk art look!
    Great Job,
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete