Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday blog love

My husbands vacation continues ...

Oh my! I seem to have fallen down a rabbit hole ... time has sped up on me and as fast as I pedal, I can't seem to gain any ground and find time for blogging. WAH!

We had a very fun and crafty weekend! First we went to the Quilt Festival on Friday, then we went to a paper ephemera show on Saturday and finally we went to the Renegade Craft Fair on Sunday. So much fun! Fingers crossed that time will slow down tomorrow and I can get a few words and pics about it all down here.

I hope this finds you all well and happy and that you're enjoying your summer!


A View Through the Window
Bird Nest On The Ground
Bumpkin Bears
Christine LeFever
Fiber Art and Craft almost every day
hydrangeas and white daisies
Jordgubbar med mjolk
Judy's Journal
Lisbeth sin lille verden
Million Little Stitches
Put It In A Box
Romantiska Hem
Secrets of a Butterfly
Sheltie Nation
Stitching Life
Sweet Memory Making Mom
Tea For Joy
Texilosophy Oz
The Brooding Hen
The Crafty Currant
The Prairie Girl
Under a blue moon
windthread

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sally! I'm glad you are having some crafty fun with your hubby. :) Time is zizzing by here, too. I do so hope it slows down a smidge soon, my hair is frazzled - haha! Have fun! xox! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that happens to a lot of us during the summer. Too busy to blog! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam!
    Oh no. I'm so sorry you're frazzled as well! I don't seem to remember previous summers being this hectic??? Or maybe that's middle aged brain lapse? Today begins the painting ... ack ...
    Happy Tuesday!
    Sally xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn!
    Thank you so much for commiserating with me, I was feeling like I was the only one that couldn't get it together! I just ran in to try and get a post written about my fun weekend ... fingers crossed it makes sense. :)
    Happy Tuesday to you,
    Sally

    ReplyDelete