Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mish mash



See the little tow-headed boy on the right? He belongs with the little blondie girl in my banner. That's my dad with two of his brothers.


Well I'm all confuddled and confoozzled. I'm having a hard time today thinking of anything to write. ARGH. So I guess it's stream of consciousness time teehee.

hmmmm...

Enjoying that: True Blood is back WAHOO!
Looking forward to: next episode of Top Chef Masters tomorrow
Anxious about: Euna Lee and Laura Ling
Praying that: there will be no more loss of life or injuries to protesters in Iran, that the truth will be revealed.
Wishing that: Inspiration would strike for a Father's Day gift for my dad
Wanting to: see the movie "Food Inc."
Counting the days until: Harry Potter
Celebrating that: the city of Ghent, Belgium has created Meatless Thursdays (not compulsory of course, but suggested)
Wondering what: is for dinner tonight???

No comments:

Post a Comment