Wednesday, February 27, 2013

ahem ... a little intermission or something

I got this darling Irish lassie from Magpie Ethel. So cute!

I should post something but ... ay yi yi, I can't think of a thing to write about. I'm rather bored with myself hahahhaha.  

Busy as a bee over here.  Consumed with working on taxes, Ebay auctions and getting organized in my craft room.

The dogs and I would much rather be outside in the whisper whisper oh so lovely warm weather we're having here in Los Angeles.  And I'm ready to begin working on my Easter Spoolie Swap project for my partner and can't wait to start.

I'll be back in a bit when I'm nearing completion on the things I need to get done.  Hoping you're all doing well and staying cozy!

8 comments:

  1. Oh Sally your Irish girl is great! I'll have to visit Magpie. I know what you mean, sometimes I've got nothing...and then I'm glad to have a coouple thrifties to share, like this week!

    Got you beat~worked on my Easter swap yesterday and got my spoolie done (snicker) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel that every time I post. So I just ramble babble bla bla...:)) Love your little Irish gal! So cute! I am missing that SoCal weather something fierce. So stick your head out and say hi to the sun for me. xox!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When there is so much going on -- goodness - haven't even started thinking about taxes yet- I wait until March for that -- it's nice to take a break. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest Magpie Ethel creation. I've kinda been in the same boat. Not much to blog about, but I'm getting my creative mojo back. Can't wait to see you spoolie when it's done. Have fun on your taxes ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just the sweetest thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie that Laurie is! Her creations absolutely make me smile. Taxes, yi yi yi! Craft room??? Pictures, please! E

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yoo Hoo, Sally......where have you been? Hopefully you're happily busy, let us know when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sally,
    I knew at first glance that your little St. Patty's Cutie Pie was one of Magpie Ethel's darling creations.
    I, too, am working on my spoolie for Elizabeth's Easter Swap. I can't wait to visit all the blogs of those who joined in.
    Have a great week, my friend.
    Smiles,
    Carolynn xoxo

    ReplyDelete