Wednesday, May 13, 2009

There are rumors on the internets

Yup. It’s me. Here on the infamous internets with you.

I’ve been thinking it might be a fun idea to have a partner blog to my Etsy store and also a place for me to talk about my complete and utter obsession with craft and cooking blogs. I fear I may have bored my nearest and dearest to the point of no return and I'm on the lookout for fresh eyes and ears. Candidates will be of good cheer, prone to oohing and aahing audibly and delight in sharing links of wonderfulness. Chocolate is held in particular high esteem here so be prepared for many sightings and discourse on the subject.


And so it begins…


Reading: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Crafting: contemplating embroidering holiday ornaments for everyone
Watching: PBS Masterpiece Mystery “Wallander”
Longing for: chocolate chocolate chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment