Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!


Good gosh, for the longest time, Halloween seemed so far away and now it's pretty much just hours away. Wishing everyone a safe and fun holiday!

Pumpkin Stuffed With Everything Good!

I'm going to try this recipe tonight - Dorie Greenspan's Pumpkin Stuffed With Everything Good. YUMMERS, that sounds good, huh?!

Recipe here.


Tentacle Pot Pie

Isn't this fun from Not Martha, for Babble?! Tentacle Pot Pie! bwahahhaha

Tentacle Pot Pie pastry topper recipe on Babble here. (Just add the tentacles to your favorite pot pie recipe or refer to the one Megan has linked to.)
Tentacle Pot Pie on Not Martha here and here.

7 comments:

  1. I wish y0u would come to my door with some of your treats. Look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally-love the tentacle pot pie- I'm going to have this at my Nightmare Before Christmas table. Happy Halloween to you, girl. You do have some of the best ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love frightful meals for Halloween. These look great~ Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know we made a dinner-in-a-pumpkin dish last week and it wasn't very good. But THIS recipe looks awesome. Plus how can you go wrong with Dorie Greenspan? Thanks for the recipe Sally!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Not Martha. That pie cracks me up. I hope you have a wonderful Halloween, my friend! xox!! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both dishes look delish! We'll be carving our pumpkins later today, and now I'll have to pick up an extra one to cook with as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My package arrive just now! Thanks so much for the treats! Beanie is going to be a character from (SURPRISE!) Twilight!

    ReplyDelete