Sunday, December 14, 2014

santa's on his way


The up side to having the mean old bug and unrelenting strangling cough from you-know-where, that hangs onto you (and hubby even more so!) for dear life and won't let go, is having plenty of crafty play time!  I can't seem to stop making holiday cards LOL. I think a snowman card is next on the list ... "in the meadow we can build a snowman ..."

Meanwhile, Thanksgiving is still up in the living room and I'm hoping I can remember where my feather tree went to before Christmas Eve??!

The list is long long long of events planned and eagerly looked forward to (some all year long WAH!) that we've missed this December. But today we're off to a play, loaded down with smiles, kleenex and a boat load of lozenges. All appendages crossed for no lengthy coughing fits.



Happy (hale and hearty!) Holidays to you!

4 comments:

  1. Yikes, this is not the season to be sick. Sorry you have been missing out on things, but glad you are on the mend. I went card crafting crazy this year myself, lol. Have fun today. Hugs, Pam

    Ps/love your photo, show us those cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam!
      I'm thinking of starting a grass roots movement to reschedule the month of December, in the spring or summer, so I can enjoy it LOL. Switch it with the dog days of summer, I say!! Don't give a fig if I miss those ;)
      Happy crafting!

      Delete
  2. Such a cute picture! Love those Santa faces!! So sorry to hear you've been sick and missing out! That's no fun for the holidays....but I hope you feel lots better very soon!! Happy crafting those cards and decorating some....I can't wait to see the snowman! :) Christmas hugs, xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Holly!
      You're a sweetheart, thank you, feeling a bit better. I joined a swap and am so excited about it and my brain is preoccupied with it, so I probably won't get around to making my snowman card after all -but you never know! ;) Merriest of Christmases to you and your sweetie pie! xo

      Delete