Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Rednesday has a new home





Dear Melody, of Brown Gingham Creations, is the new host of Rednesday. Hope you'll welcome her and join in on all the RED fun.

I'm sharing a darling Holly Hobbie plate from 1974, that belonged to my mom. 

Please forgive me for sharing Christmas things with you, I sincerely apologize for doing it hahhaha! When I was at the hair salon on Saturday, my stylist told me that she had seen Christmas decorations at Costco ALREADY!  I nearly fell out of my chair.

Happy Rednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you stayed in that chair - I see Christmas decorations popping up everywhere.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo pretty. You have it from your Mom.

    I have some of my Moms dinner plates she used on daily days. Oh I could not believe they were her every day plates. They are quaint. I am glad my brothers left them for me from Mom.

    I am a plate collectir to start with. And tea cups. I guess handed down to me the likes of olden.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally!
    Oh I love Holly Hobby. Hobby Lobby Has had Christmas up for weeks here! I'm so happy you came today. Besure to mark next week..party and giveaway!













    ReplyDelete