Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bored out of my tree

Aw phooey! I wish I could say I was feeling better but I still feel miserable. I think I must be experiencing bad allergies on top of this cold/bronchitis hullabaloo. WAH! Throw boredom into the mix and I'm really not a happy camper.

So yesterday I created a Valentine blog to amuse myself - you can check it out over here. You know I love finding stuff on the internet so I had a lot of fun!

Are you making any cards for your sweetheart, or for/with your kids or for your friends? I usually make a few - here are mine from last year.



2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are sick; I have been dealing with sinus. My daughter had an upper respiratory infection and sinusitis. I have nothing to complain about! I hope you are feeling better; I love your new blog, too~
    Get Well Soon~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally! I'm sorry you're still sick. Is it time for the antibiotic run? :) I had something in the fall that made me feel like I was coughing up a lung. It took forever to get over it. I hope you feel better soon! Are you OWOHing? That should keep you busy. I am only in the 200s. lol! Pam

    ReplyDelete