Wednesday, November 25, 2015

a swap for all seasons no. eleven - what I made for my partner





 
We've arrived at number eleven now in A Swap For All Seasons. This month my partner was darling Jan, of Jan's Arty Junk. You've probably guessed by now that I'm all about themes LOL. (I got all giddy and had the giggles when I found that I had Acorn scrapbook paper WOOHOO!)

I had so much fun making this autumn themed sampler for you Jan! 

Just one to go now - already made and mailed to my final partner. Sad to see this swap end, such a lovely experience.

Happy stitching and crafting and a very Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love your Autumn themed fabric sampler and how coordinated everything is! Well Done Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sampler as always...you do such awesome work! Jan is a lucky swapper. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete