Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Vintage GE Refrigerator



Calling all my vintage loving friends!

My parents had their old GE fridge on their service porch for soda, fruit, whatever, that didn't fit in their regular refrigerator.

It's in great condition, still works - was running until we unplugged it in July and moved it to the garage during the remodel.

It must be from the forties or fifties - anyone know how I research it? I would like to sell it but would like to know something about it first.

Thanks for any help you can give!

3 comments:

  1. Best place is the internet. Just enter vintage ref and info about it. That is what I do. You will be surprised what you find out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandmother had one like this! Oh, I wish we still had it!

    Good luck on your research.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am no help, Sally, but I love it. :) There must be some place in Santa Monica that sells vintage appliances? xox Pam

    ReplyDelete