Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday blog love

Hoping everyone had a lovely weekend! We had a very low key one - doctors appointments, errands and housecleaning.

Oh! Are you also eagerly awaiting these two things?!

Holiday Magazine from Matthew Mead - I get so excited every time I hear the mail arrive but no Holiday yet.

The next installment of Harry Potter! Cannot wait until the 19th.

As usual, I'm having a tough time coming up with a Thanksgiving card idea. A byproduct of hunting for inspiration though is finding lots of "Three Sisters" recipes for Thanksgiving week.

Three Sisters Fritters from Tasty Trix

Three Sisters Pizza from Pizza Goon

Roasted Pumpkin White Bean Soup with Cornbread
from Yankee Cook

Lavash Crackers & “Three Sisters” Salsa Recipe
from Cooking by the seat of my Pants

Three Sisters’ Stew with Corn Dumplings from Cookbook Cooks


Three Sisters Succotash from Edible Aria


3 Poodles and a Nana
612 Riverside
A Perfectly Imperfect Life
Angela Harris
Annar Moje Posje
Anything goes here
Atmosfera Di Casa
big B
birdie blue
Cloud 9 Fabrics
Crazy Little Thing Called Life
Diamonds for Dessert
Green Paper
Hickety Pickety Handmade
Kool Kitty Musings
Lilly Cakes
Little Paper Dog
monkeybox
Mowielicious
My Paper Art
Playing with Fire and Water
Polly Want A Crafter
Pouch
Real Life In Pictures
Rook No. 17
Sam's Red Shoes
Simple Treasures
small stories studio
Stop Staring and Start Sewing
The Daily Marker
The Dancing Pear
The Studio of Mae
Vintage Amethyst

1 comment:

  1. This made me very hungry! I am definitely going to look up some of these recipes. :) I am still trying to get the Buicks out of the house, so I can decorate for Thanksgiving. The cobwebs went so well with Halloween - hahaha! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete